Saturday, May 12, 2007

Anger

I just got home. I had to go in to work for a few hours and Mud's mama actually kept her while I went in. I figured I would be there maybe an hour. Turned out I was at work for over 2 hours. When I finally got out of there and went to pick Mud up, I went to the door and knocked. The ex answered it and had the gall to ask me if I wanted to meet her new husband. I politely told her no and she said "Are you sure?" I told her that I was positive I didn't want to meet him. She calls Holly and while I was waiting he came to the door and stuck his hand out to shake and introduce himself. I turned my back on him and started to walk away. I just couldn't go without saying something. I turned back around and told him "I used to have a lot of respect for PJ's. Then you came along." He had a very strange look on his face, but then Mud came through the door and I walked away. Now I am still angry at him. It seems so very stupid of me. I have forgiven the ex for what she did, but I can't seem to forgive him. I must need to go to church more.

I was typing this and got sidetracked while putting Mud to bed. I had to remake her bed and the phone rang. It was the ex. Mud answered the phone and I told her to tell her I would call her back. I didn't. She just called again, it is 10:45 pm. She was mad that I was "Rude" to her husband. I told her that I may have forgiven her, but I had not forgiven him. Maybe in the future I will, but I wasn't there now. Now I am mad again. My hands are shaking. I think I need to talk to a shrink or something.

Why do I even care anymore?

Make a nice day. Somebody needs to.

No comments: