Thursday, May 03, 2007

Done Inked

Remember this post from some time ago? Well I just got back from the tattoo parlor. The cover up looks really good. The tattoo artist did a freehand drawing on my chest and over the old tattoo. It is a stone style dragon. He spent about 30 minutes actually drawing the dragon on me. When he finished it I went and looked in the mirror and was surprised at how well he actually did. There are a few spots that may need to be touched up after it heals, but probably not. It is shades of gray, but if I want to have it colored later on that is still possible.

I do know that I am never getting a tattoo on my ribs or over any bones! He barely touched my collar bone and it hurt like a s@n$3*($#(@!!!! A little later he got close to my nipple and it felt like he was sawing it off. Ouch. I didn't cry though! :) I had forgotten how much tattoos can hurt. I remember now.

So here is the finished ink. Too much black and gray? Let me know.




Tell your Pookie you Love them and Make a nice day!!

No comments: