Thursday, May 31, 2007

A week or so ago, Lil Bit posted 10 questions for her readers. I was lazy and got busy with life and time slipped by. I had told her that I would answer the questions though so here I am. I already made sure she had them privately since I was unsure of putting a few of these answers in the public domain. I figure why not, I have posted everything else out here. So why not? Remember these are questions that she asked of her readers, and my responses to her.


1. Why do you have a blog & what does blogging mean to you? (Is it diff from when you started? If so, how? Consider stopping anytime soon?)

I have a blog because when I started blogging I was looking for an outlet to vent my frustrations and get everything out in the open without talking to a shrink or a preacher. Now it gives me a way to talk to friends and let them know what is going on in my head and my life. I have thought about stopping, but I still need an outlet sometimes so I keep going. I have stopped blogging as much as I used to though.


2. Why do you read my blog? (If you've been a long-time reader, do you think mine has changed? - for better, worse, or neutral?)

I started reading it, because there was this hot chick that kept posting pictures of herself and then I started actually reading it and got hooked. I still read it, because while the format has changed some, it is still the same hot chick that posted pictures of herself.


3. Why do you think some people regularly read a blog but never leave a comment? Have you discovered a way to bring the lurkers outta hiding or do you care if they comment?

People read blogs but don’t want to comment. Sometimes I feel like I don’t know enough about a situation to leave a comment on it. No and No. :)


4. What percentage of your readers is female and what percentage is male (of those you're aware)?

Not positive, but I think the majority of my readers are female. There are 3 guys that I know of that read my blog.


5. Are there any kinds of posts you wish you saw here but rarely (or never) do?

Full on Nekkid? :)


6. Are you working in the profession you thought you would & are you happy with your job?

No. Yes I am!


7. Are you *completely* happy/content with your life overall right now? If not, why? What do you want to change?

Not completely. TG isn’t here with me yet, but she will be soon! If I could rig the lottery so that I would win and be rich, then Hell yeah! :)


8. What's your favorite color(s) and number(s)?

I like pink, and as Bill and Ted put it, “69 Dude!!”


9. Would you tell me something about yourself that I don't already know?

You already know everything about me!


10. Do you have a secret blog (or can ya tell me? lol)? And if I told you the addy of my erotic blog, how would it affect/change your opinion of me?

This IS my secret blog!! No it wouldn’t change my opinion of you. I would be busy reading for a while though!! :)

No comments: