Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Karma, why risk it?

I figured out why I haven't been sleeping well the past couple days. I keep tossing and turning and not really sleeping. Karma has been hanging over my head like a lead balloon. One of the things I detest about people is rudeness, and my rudeness towards my ex's new husband. So this morning after a rather energetic outing of Ultimate Frisbee I swung by their house and knocked on the door. When he answered the door I apologized for my rudeness. We talked for about 10 minutes. He is heading back to Iraq on Thursday. I hope he has enough life insurance coverage and put some of it in my ex's name.

So now I feel better about myself since I am not the type of person who likes to be rude. I know that he and I will never be drinking buddies or friends, but at least I know that I have made amends and I hope Karma forgives me.


Tell your Pookie that you love them and Make a nice day!!

No comments: