Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Catch up

I had a great weekend! I left from work a few minutes early and drove straight to the airport on Thursday. I got to Atlanta around 9:15 PM. I got to sleep in late Friday because Gorgeous still had to work. We had a very good evening on Friday and on Saturday morning we went to the Ren Faire. It was a lot of fun going with her to the Ren Faire. She can go anywhere and be a lot of fun to be with. We wandered around and looked at everything. We had fish and chips for lunch. I couldn't find any Apple Dumplings though which sucked. Oh well I guess I really didn't need it anyway. I am getting kind of on the husky side...

We watched a couple of shows and some jousting. The sword swallower was a little unsettling when he swallowed a 4 foot long balloon. It popped. He let out a really big burp, which is better than the other option... The Ded Bob Sho was entertaining. If you get a chance to go to his show somewhere I highly recommend it. Make sure you get to be one of the water balloon throwers.

Saturday night was a lot of fun also. She has some really great friends and family. They are the type that everyone should have, but few actually do.

Sunday we went up to Helen and enjoyed the swiss/german/austrian alps city they have. It is a tourist trap but it was fun to go wander around in for an afternoon.

I had to come home yesterday which sucked. My plane got delayed and we didn't take off until 11 PM. I got home at 2 AM, my alarm went off at 0645 and I hit snooze. Then hit it again. And again. I finally crawled out of bed at 0715. I had to rush but I made it to work. A little late, but no one mentioned it. I am definitely going to bed early tonight!

OK, now that everyone is all caught up I guess I need to give you a picture or two to stare at.


The Sword Swallower




Jousting




The Ded Bob Sho




Make a nice day!

No comments: