Friday, December 28, 2007

Behind

Looks like I am a little behind in blogging, but oh well. Quick rundown, last weekend I went to "The Virgin Mary's House". That is the place where Mary supposedly passed away. I took pictures, but I don't have the energy to post them right now. I got a working phone at the apartment on Wednesday and applied for DSL that afternoon. It will be a few days supposedly until I can get my internet working. And tomorrow I am going to Ephesus with a group of people from church. Hopefully I will remember to put the batteries in the charger so I can take pictures. BTW if you want to see the pictures from Mary's House, send me an email and I'll send you the link to them in Snapfish. I'll load the pictures I take at Ephesus there also.

Make a Nice Day!!

No comments: