Monday, December 17, 2007

City Tour

I went on the Izmir city tour today. There were supposed to be 6 people or so on the tour. Me and one other guy showed up. So we basically had our own private tour of the city. It was a real quick one. It only lasted from about 9 till 1. We got to go inside the oldest Mosque in Izmir. I was allowed to take pictures too. I only managed to take a few before the battery died in my camera. When I get them transferred to my laptop I will post them. The tour guy took us to his favorite kebab house in the bazaar area. It was really good. And the bazaar has anything you could ever want, you just have to find it!! We also rode across the bay on the ferry. Some guy served us chai (tea) when we were on it. It was a very nice tour.


Make a nice day!

No comments: