Thursday, June 08, 2006

HNT

I thought long and hard trying to figure out what I should post for HNT. I was given the idea of showing a scar or two and writing about it. So I decided to do that.

When I was 9 years old I used to love to harass my older sister. I used to shoot her with rubber bands and she would shoot back as well. One day during the summer, she was doing something near the kitchen counter and I went to shoot her with a rubber band from across the room. The told me that if I shot her she was going to stab me and picked up a 10 inch butcher knife. Well I shot her. She then came at me with the knife and she did indeed stab me. I was lucky, she only got me in the hand. It got stuck in the bone of my thumb. It hurt so bad, and there was so much blood I knew I was going to die. In case you haven't figured out by now I didn't actually die. In fact the only remaining evidence of the incident is the little scar I now have.




What is HNT? Go see the man himself, Osbasso, and find out! Click on the lingerie lady on my sidebar to read the rules. Make a nice day!

No comments: