Wednesday, June 21, 2006

HNT

Another slacker week of no posts from me. I'm still alive and I still read blogs, but just haven't really had the desire to blog. I suppose everyone goes through it at some point and time. Some people quit completely, others just take a break for awhile then come back to it. I don't feel like quitting, I'm just a little too busy doing nothing to think of how I want to word stuff!

I was asked to do a shower scene for HNT this week. At first I said no. I didn't think I was ready to do a shower scene. Then I rethought things and looked through what I had already on my computer. I came across a shower scene that I thought I could live with. Don't mind the blurry parts, I was a little busy at the time it was taken...





What is HNT? Go see the man himself, Osbasso, and find out! Click on the lingerie lady on my sidebar to read the rules. Make a nice day!

No comments: