Saturday, June 03, 2006

Saturday

This is my first post on Saturday in what seems like forever! I know I have been slacking on my posts lately, but hey this is my blog and I'll post when I want to!!

Thursday I went over to DisneyWorld and spent the day walking around Downtown Disney. It is just a bunch of stores with really high prices! We had a very good day. It was really a great day! Thought about using a companion restroom, but didn't want to explain to the authorities why we were making so much noise! Or explaining to the First Sergeant why I got arrested at DisneyWorld for public indecency! No pictures to speak of either. I didn't even take a camera.

I intend to get around to checking everyones HNT's. Although I am slow about it lately! I will post this now since I have chores to do.

Show your pookie that you care for them and make a nice day!!

No comments: