Wednesday, June 14, 2006

HNT

I figured I would show you part of my body that holds the most pleasure for me. NO not that!! Can't do the full monty here Madame X, Blondie, Kitty, and Lil Bit!! No today I decided to post a picture of my ear. Why do I say it holds the most pleasure for me? Because of all the sounds that I hear. I can hear the waves crashing on the beach. I can hear the birds singing in the trees. I can hear my Oldsmobile idling and sounding tough. These all bring a smile to my face. I smile because they all give me pleasure hearing them. There are so many other sounds that we hear every day that we take for granted.

Now there are other ways my ears bring me pleasure, and I am sure they bring each of you some pleasure as well. What are your favorites?





What is HNT? Go see the man himself, Osbasso, and find out! Click on the lingerie lady on my sidebar to read the rules. Make a nice day!

No comments: