Thursday, August 10, 2006

4 Things

I got tagged for a meme by the lovely Phain. Maybe someday I'll get to tag her. ;)

Four things about me you may not have known:

A) Four jobs I have had in my life:
paperboy (that sucked ass!), plumbers helper (made my decision to join the AF much easier!), electronics technician, computer geek

B) Four movies I could watch over and over:
The Princess Bride, The Quiet Man, The Rocky Horror Picture Show (yeah I know, its weird!), Forrest Gump

C) Four places I have lived:
Oklahoma, Germany, Florida, Louisiana (also Kansas, Texas, Mississippi, Georgia)

D) Four TV shows I love to watch:
Good Eats, CSI, Eureka, Trucks!

E) Four places I've been on vacation:
DisneyWorld, San Antonio, Luxembourg, Amsterdam

F) Four of my favorite websites:
Google, Storiesonline, Yahoo, iwon

G) Four of my favorite foods:
Peanut Butter, Chicken, Steak, Cinnamon Life

H) Four friends I will tag:
No one this time

I) Right now I would rather be:
With someone who wants to be with me.

No comments: