Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Ernesto

Looks like hurricane season is back in full swing. yay. I haven't even had a chance to replenish my Pat O'Brien's Hurricane mix and a couple gallons of dark rum!! POODLE!!! I guess this will show me what I get for not preparing properly. Maybe I can get some hot women to come visit and pick some up on their way here...

We haven't been told to leave this island yet, but we don't have to go to work tomorrow, and Thursday is a "wait and see" type thing. It's good that we don't work tomorrow since school has been cancelled and I wouldn't have anyone to watch my daughter.

The reason I don't have anyone to watch my daughter is because my ex-wife is getting on a plane for Hawaii at 0700 tomorrow. Hmmm, I wish I could afford to go to Hawaii for a week. I wonder how she can afford to go even though she has no job and can barely keep gas in her car.

Enough whining from me for today. Get out the mixes and alcohol and lets have a hurricane party!! :)


Hurricane Party by Thomas Kelly


Make a nice day!!!

No comments: