Thursday, August 17, 2006

Driving Weekend

I am going for a long drive this weekend. There is a family reunion in Tennessee this weekend so I am going to bite the bullet and drive for 10 hours to socialize with people I don't really know anymore.

I have to take my daughter out of school around lunchtime so that will put us in Knoxville around 10 PM. I will be trapped in a car with a bored 10 year old for 10 hours. I'll do it all over again on Sunday on the drive back!! I must have masochistic tendencies.

If Recon lived closer to Knoxville it would be well worth it. I don't think she is up to that long of a drive to see someone she doesn't know...

Tish lives in Knoxville though! I wonder how jealous Brico would be. It is the weekend though so they might be tied up...

I hope everyone decides to make a nice weekend!

No comments: