Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Fortune Cookie

Sometimes I wonder about fortune cookies. Do they really have a true fortune? I'm wondering this because I went to chinese for lunch today. My fortune cookie said "Friends long absent are coming back to you."

Tonight when I signed on to MSN I got a IM from a friend that I haven't talked to in awhile because she has been busy with RL stuff. Right about the time she had to sign off, I saw a friend sign on who I haven't talked to in a little over a year and a half.

This is the friend that I stopped talking to when my ex-wife complained about me talking to another woman. She was not especially happy to see me IM her when I did, but I talked to her some, she had just gotten back from Iraq and was waiting to be picked up at the airport. I am glad I got the chance to talk to her again. I hope to be able to talk to her some more.

Time to go. Tell your special someone you love them. Make a nice day!

No comments: