Saturday, December 17, 2005

Baby Mama Drama II

This morning I called my wife about 1030 and told her to be ready to go at 1100 cause we were going shopping. Actually I told this to her voicemail cause she didn't answer. At 1055 she called back and said she didn't want to go, etc ,etc. I asked her why, and she just told me that she didn't feel like going. I told her that wasn't good enough. After a few more minutes I relented and told her to be ready to go to dinner later on. Then got off the phone. I took my daughter to the mall and went shopping for Christmas. I am going to hate my mailman when the credit card bill comes. My daughter has no concept of money at all. We got home around 2 and started wrapping presents. My wife called about 2:15 and asked if she could come over. I told her that of course she could how long till she would be here. 15 minutes. So we finish wrapping everything and sit down and watch tv. My wife makes it here at 3:30. Wow, she didn't say 15 minutes of football time! First thing she did was eat a slice of Pumpkin Pie. I did mention previously that my pie turned out very good right? :) So after that she sat and watched tv with us for 30 minutes or so. Then she asked if she could use my bathroom. I assumed that she meant she wanted to talk to me in private, so I gave her a few minutes then went back to my bedroom and asked her what was up. She looked at me and started crying. I can't stand to see her cry. I know she has put me through alot of pain, but I do still love her. A great deal. So when she started crying I shut the door and held her and let her cry. She finally slowed down enough and I got her to sit down and talk to me. She repeated what she had said last night about making bad decisions in her life. I kept my mouth shut and waited, finally she started talking and told me that she had indeed been seeing someone else and he had been giving her money for food and bills. This hurt me, but deep down I already knew it. The reason she hadn't gotten a job was because he didn't want her to work. Lovely, another man telling my wife what to do. It's a good thing I don't know who it is, because I have two handguns and a shitload of ammunition! And I do know how to use them. As she kept talking she basically told me that he was seeing other people besides her. Karma can be such a bitch can't it? Part of me wanted to jump for joy and say I told you so!! but the other part of me wanted to hold her and tell her I was sorry. The second part won. I told her I was sorry this happened to her because I knew how it felt. She caught what I said and apologized for all the pain and suffering she caused me. I asked her how she found out he was seeing someone else, but again all she would say was that it wasn't important. She said she didn't want to see him anymore, but she needed him to help her financially at least until she got a job and started working. I told her that I would make sure she would never go hungry, and I would help her if I could. I told her she could come home if she wanted too. SHe just looked me in the eye and started crying and said she couldn't. I told her the only thing stopping her from coming home is herself. There was more along those lines and I asked her if she was going to eat dinner with us, but declined saying she wasn't able to hold it together long enough to make it through dinner. I tried to get her to promise she would eat dinner with us on Sunday, but she wouldn't commit to it. She was having a hard time not crying. When she was finally dry eyed enough she took her leave and gave our daughter a hug and a kiss and drove off. My daughter and nephew and I went to dinner at the "good" chinese buffet that my daughter likes and had a good time. There was a lady and her teenage daughter at the table next to us and I caught a bit of their conversation of put it in your mouth and swallow. WTF?! Hell yeah Mom!! :) Oh wait she was talking about food. OK so she told her to swallow it before she would tell her what it was. I didn't hear what it was but the daughter got up and ran to the bathroom! Hahaha! My curiosity got the better of me so I asked the mom (she was a MILF btw) what was up with her daughter. She told me the conversation and then told me that it was a Frog Leg that her daughter had eaten! I thought that was hilarious!! So we laughed a minute then my daughter and nephew came back from the buffet. I related the conversation to him and he said, Where's the Frog Legs? and went to find them. After that it was just the nightly routine. I tried to call my wife and find out if she was ok, but all I got was voicemail. So I will go to bed tonight and wonder if she is ok or not. I have my suspicions of how she knows he was seeing other people, but I don't want to voice them now. I always think the worst. Make a nice day.

No comments: