Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Tuesday

Not much happening here the past couple of days. My wife brought my daughter over last night so that she could go do some Christmas shopping for her. She said she would be back by 8 pm. Not a problem, my daughter and I would just hang out. She ended up sitting on my lap as we went through one of those sites that removes people from the movie and you have to name what movie the picture came from. We didn't do too well on it though. I got her in the tub and left her there for a little while. About 7:45 I got her out so that she would be ready to leave when my wife got there. Right about then I got a phone call from her. She wouldn't be able to make it by 8 because she was having problems finding stuff. Hmmm, I wonder why. At almost 9 I was trying to decide if I wanted to put her to bed until my wife got there or not. At that time my wife showed up. And wanted to talk to me about what she had bought and what needed to be bought still. Whee. I still love her even after all the pain she has caused me, and I don't see us ever getting back together. At least not without a shitload of therapy, and a hot redhead or two for me! I just wish I had it in my heart to get a mean lawyer and file for divorce and custody of my daughter and force her to pay child support, even though she has no job. Maybe then I would feel like it was ok to actually start dating. Make a nice day.

No comments: