Sunday, December 11, 2005

Five Kinda Weird Habits

Jessica tagged me…

1. I wake up before my alarm clock almost every morning.
2. I like looking at pictures of naked women, but feel that strip clubs are demeaning.
3. I can't stand a messy kitchen so I clean it almost constantly, but could care less about the rest of the house.
4. I love roses. I am strictly heterosexual male, but I love they way they look and smell.
5. I have to have background noise on. Whether it is the tv or a radio I have to have sound on.

What are five of your sorta weird habits?

You're it Blondie, Christy, and Tish at The Kat House. Now I just have to figure out how to get all 3 of them together and naked at the same time! I would tag Tacogirl as well, but she has deleted her blog. I hope she continues to stop by and comment, Lord knows I need a hot redhead who only wears thongs to leave comments on my blog!!

No comments: