Friday, December 16, 2005

Baby Mama Drama

Well another post in the life sucks arena. Had a pretty good day today, got my daughter out of school for a Christmas lunch at work. She has been dying to go to one ever since we got here. Afterwards we came home around 1230. She watched some tv and played board games with the nephew. Around 3 her mama came to get her. She was only 30 minutes late. My wife then ate a piece of the Pumpkin Pie that I made yesterday and watched our daughters school thing that I videotaped yesterday. She was too busy doing something to attend. After that was over, they left. It was around 4. I kissed my daughter and hugged her before she left. I finally ate some dinner and about 7:15 the doorbell rings. It is my wife and my daughter. Surprise. I was actually on the phone with her sister and when my wife came in she asked to talk to me. I handed the phone to my daughter and followed my wife to the bedroom. She asked me if I could watch our daughter tonight, because she was having some drama in her life and didn't want our daughter involved. Of course I said I would take our daughter, that wasn't a problem. I looked her in the eye and asked her what was wrong. She started crying and said that she couldn't stop making bad decisions. I asked if she was in danger or needed somewhere to go, but she said she wasn't in danger. She let me hold her for about 10 minutes while she cried. I told her that if she needed somewhere to go, or someone to talk to she knew where to find me. She left a little after that. I am worried about her. The one thing that she kept saying was that she kept making bad decisions. The way she was talking made me think that she may be planning on taking too many sleeping pills before she goes to bed tonight. I don't think she would, but evidently I don't know her as well as I thought I did. So later on before my daughter went to bed I had her call her mama to tell her goodnight. She got voicemail. About 8:55 my wife called back and talked to our daughter to tell her goodnight, then she wanted to talk to me. Unusual. So she talked to me, and sounded like she had been crying some more. I again told her that if she wanted to talk to me or to someone that she knew where I was. I know I shouldn't still love her after the shit she has put me through, but I do still love her very much. Enough to forgive her. I asked her to meet us for breakfast in the morning but she declined and said she wanted to sleep in for a change. I guess I will call her in the morning and see if she changes her mind. Sorry about rambling on, but I needed to get this one off my chest and out of my head before I let it get to me. Tell your snookie that you love them and give them a kiss that lets them know that it is true. Make a nice day.

No comments: