Saturday, December 03, 2005

Saturday

Well so far today has been pretty nice. My friend who I converse with has put out some pretty good hints on her blog. I had such a bad headache last night that when I went to bed I took two Tylenol PM. SHe called me shortly after that and I was crap for conversation. I think I almost fell asleep on her. I know I didn't wake up until 8 am which is very unusual for me. Then I got up and made some cinnamon pancakes. Course my daughter didn't want any! Picky brat! After all that we went and ran some errands and then went grocery shopping. When we got back my wife called and informed me of a thing that Disney was doing at the Youth Center. So I took my daughter up there and we had hotdogs, chips, koolaid for lunch. Then we decorated Ginger bread Mickeys, and got to see Mickey, Minnie, Goofy, Pluto, Chip and Dale, Peter Pan and Wendy, and Belle. Then they had a little show and a raffle at the end. We ended up winning a DVD and a CD package. The Santa Clause 2 and Disney Christmas Jingles. My daughter was so excited she started to take off without the ticket! Well thats all so far today. I guess I will go see what my daughter is up to because it got real quiet. Make a nice day!

No comments: