Thursday, May 26, 2005

Depressed ...again

Yep another one of those days. Went to the oldest girls graduation last night. Almost 500 kids graduated. We didn't get home till 11:30 PM. Supposedly both girls are going with the inlaws over to their aunts house. My wife and I will be going over on either Saturday or Sunday. I haven't been told which she wants to do yet. I may go home after work today to find an empty house. I don't know yet. I am still having trouble trying to deal with the fact that she won't tell me what she wants, but treats me like she wants to be single. When I ask her what she wants all she will say is that she doesn't know. Seems like I can't keep my hands from shaking anymore. I wonder if it wouldn't be for the best for her to just leave. At least for me. Then I wouldn't be trying to figure out what she wants and how to make her happy. I wish I was strong enough to not bother trying to do that and work on making myself happy.

No comments: