Friday, May 06, 2005

Still sober

Well it is Friday finally. I'll be glad to go home today. Although I have a lot of yard work to do because of the rain here lately. I got a 100 on my last Algebra quiz last night, so I will have an A in that class. The next class will actually get me the credit I need for my degree so hopefully it will be as easy as this one. Home life is still iffy. I have been trying to be happy and lighthearted at home, but it is very hard to maintain that when all I want to do is scream asking what is wrong and what can I do to make it right. I was teasing her last night about plucking her eyebrows and not having any if she kept it up. She got mad and started telling me that they were exactly how she wanted them and she plucked them to maintain them,etc... After she calmed down some I told her I was sorry for upsetting her and that I was just teasing. She said it didn't matter. If it didn't matter why did she get so mad? Time for me to go to lunch. Have a great weekend!!

No comments: