Tuesday, May 31, 2005

yuggh

What a shitty day. I got so much crap to do at work, but I don't know how to do it because it is all management crap. I am not a manager. All I want to do is make sure my servers are up and running, and to hell with everyone and everything else. My weekend sucked again by the way. Gee I wonder if it took a psychic to see that coming. I keep thinking that it would be so much easier to just put a gun under my chin and all my troubles and problems would be gone. Course I can't do that, because I wouldn't want to hurt my daughter like that. It still is a very tempting alternative.

1 comment:

SCH said...

I wish I didn't love her the way I do. It would be easy to file for a divorce then. But as it is, I still love her very much in spite of how she treats me. I have been thinking about whether I should file for divorce or not.