Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Another day

Having another wonderful day. I tried to talk to my wife last night when she came to bed. I did all the talking, she finally said "I came to bed because I am tired." Then she wouldn't say anything else. This morning I took my car in to get some work done and was going to drive my other one to work. Of course it wouldn't start so I had to ask my wife to bring me to work. She acted like it was ruining her whole day, and bitched and moaned about it the whole way. So now I feel like shit, people are tasking me with all kinds of stuff that I have no idea about how to do. I am seriously thinking about going over to mental health and saying all the right things to lose my security clearance. Course maybe I would just be telling them the truth. I think I need to go take a walk around the building.

No comments: