Thursday, June 23, 2005

Lawyer?

I guess I am going to have to start looking for a lawyer. Things are getting rougher at home. Before she went to school last night I went to give her a kiss goodbye, she asked me why I keep doing that. I guess she is hoping that I will either throw her out or pretend that I don't love her anymore. She left for school without me kissing her goodbye, then I went and cried for awhile. Not very manly of me, but at this point and time I don't care. I did manage to write a letter to her and print it out. I put it on her books, then started getting ready for bed. She came home a lot earlier than I had anticipated. She was in a good mood too, talking to me like nothing had happened. I went ahead and finished what I was doing then went to bed. I don't know exactly when she came to bed, but I do faintly remember her facing toward me, which is something she rarely ever does anymore. Before I left for work this morning, I asked her if she wanted to eat lunch with me today. She said she didn't know. I will have to assume that means no, and she won't be answering her phone either. Like I said, I think I need to start looking for a lawyer.

No comments: