Friday, June 03, 2005

Friday

I am really ready for this day to be over. This morning before I left for work I got a hug from my wife, but she wasn't really into it. I guess I did force her to do it, and I know that she is having problems with loving me. I am certainly hoping that she will figure her heart out soon and come back to me. I really don't know what I will do if she chooses to leave me. It would probably be the best thing for me, but I just can't see that. When I went to lunch today I asked if she had eaten, she said no, so I asked if she wanted me to warm up a pork chop and black eyed peas for her. She told me that she wanted breakfast instead, so we went to lunch together. It made me happy to actually spend time with her in a happy setting. We are supposed to go out for breakfast in the morning before we go pick up our daughter, who is at her aunts on the other side of Florida. I hope it goes good as well. I guess I better go, I got to go jerk off or something. Have a great weekend!

No comments: