Monday, June 06, 2005

Ho hum

Another day. This weekend was no fun again. Friday night after work my wife and I went to go get her some new gym shoes and basically bum around. We got home around 7:20. I thought we had had a good time together. 10 minutes after we got home, she walks into the livingroom and tells me she is leaving and will be back in a little while. She gets home a little after 10 pm. To say that once again I was hurt would be an understatement. I didn't say anything to her about it. Saturday we went to go pick up our daughter. I finally worked up my courage to talk to her about our relationship. She couldn't leave since we were in the car going down the highway. We got nothing worked out. I do wonder if she is jusst having a midlife crisis and is trying to test me to see if I will leave her. I told her that there had been many times where I had considered asking her to leave or move into the other bedroom. She said she wondered why I hadn't. This is getting to be too much for me. Sometimes I wish I didn't love her as much as I do. Then it would be so much easier to move on.

No comments: