Thursday, June 30, 2005

Slow morning

It has been a slow morning so far. I was getting ready for work this morning and just as I stepped in the shower I heard something. I didn't think my wife was back from the gym yet, but then I didn't hear anything else. Finally I continued into the shower, and a few seconds after that I heard someone knocking on the bathroom door. I got out of the shower to find my daughter already up and about. She managed to stay up until almost 11 last night so I figured that she would sleep till 9 or 10. Scared the crap out of me. So I had to stay home with her until my wife got home. Normally I go ahead and go to work, because my daughter doesn't get up until well after my wife gets home from the gym. When she did get home from the gym she was irritated that I was still there. I guess she doesn't think it is necessary for someone to be at home with a nine year old when they are awake and moving around. I don't know why I feel it is necessary.

No comments: