Wednesday, June 29, 2005

How should I feel?

I don't know how I should feel anymore. Should I be happy that I will be single? Should I be sad because the best thing in my life will be gone? Both? I talked to the chaplain yesterday for over an hour. Pretty much all the chaplain did was ask a few questions here and there, offer a few insights, but mostly let me talk and get things off my chest. There were some recommendations, and I was told to protect myself. I am starting to wonder if it would be better for me to go ahead and file for divorce, or just stay married and live separate lives. At least until one of us wants to marry someone else. Something I was thinking about last night and this morning, almost $10000 was spent to get my wife a Breast lift/ Augmentation, and since she was sore for so long afterward, I have never had the pleasure of playing with them during sex. The most I have been able to do was help wash or touch them to see if I felt any abnormal lumps. Gee fun. I am supposed to go to the legal office this morning. They have walkin hours from 0800-1000 on Wednesdays and Thursdays. I have been writing questions down to ask them. Since they are military they can't actually do anything besides answer questions though. Kind of a pain, but I guess I can see the reasoning behind it. They won't recommend anyone off base though, because that might constitute support by the military for a law firm. I guess I should go.

No comments: