Thursday, June 02, 2005

What a fun day

Yesterday at lunch, my wife and I talked for an hour or so. She said she didn't like the fact that she was hurting me, but that she felt trapped and repressed in the house and around me. She told me that I deserved to have someone who loved me as much as I loved them. It went on like this for awhile. I kept trying to tell her that she was the one that I wanted. I love her enough to wait for her to figure things out. She told me she didn't want to give me false hope. I asked her if she still cared for me at all. She said that she did care for me that was why she felt so bad for the way she treats me. I told her that I would wait for her to figure things out then, because there is still a chance. She again stated that she didn't want to give me false hope. I wish I didn't love her as much as I do. It would be much easier on my heart. I started drinking again last night after she went to school. This morning I had a slight headache and felt dehydrated. I wonder how much I drank last night. The thing about Pandoras box though, once you open it, it is damn near impossible to close it again. I already want another drink. And that 357 Magnum is starting to look even better.

No comments: