Thursday, June 30, 2005

Lunch

I went home at lunch and took my daughter to the chinese buffet a few blocks away. My wife didn't want to go. Our daughter asked questions about why didn't momma want to eat with us, and I told her I didn't know. So my daughter starts coming up with possible reasons like, she wants to lose weight, she is on a diet, maybe she already ate. She came up with several. I figure I will let my wife tell her why she didn't want to eat with us if she asks again. I asked her why she was mad at me this morning when she came home from the gym, and she told me that she was unhappy because she had to leave the gym early. 15 minutes early. I never told her to come home, just that I would wait until she came home before I left for work since our daughter was awake already. No need for her to get upset, at least at me. I was just trying to do the right thing. I need to get back to work, but I don't feel like it. I hate fricking paperwork.

No comments: