Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Cell phone

Well this weekend went ok for the most part. Nobody got hurt anyway. I noticed that my wife has started carrying her cell phone around with her all the time. In the house, outside the house, you name it. It seems as though she gets alot of text messages too. She forgot and left it on the other night. I couldn't figure out what the noise was that kept waking me up during the night. She got probably 5 messages during the night. She claimed she didn't get any. I didn't realize what it was until probably Friday night when we were watching TV and I heard the noise, at which time she pulled her phone out and read the message, then typed for probably five minutes responding to it. On saturday I took my daughter to see Herbie so that my wife could go look at an apartment. I think she might have realized that she can't afford to live on her own around here. It was probably stupid of me, but I offered to "rent" her a room. She would tak care of the housework, grocery shopping, child care, etc. In exchange she would get her own room, freedom. I guess it would be more of an "open marraige" I suppose. It still hurts that she feels that she has to hide part of her life from me. I just wish she would tell me what her "friends" give to her that I am not. Freedom maybe? Scattered thoughts, but back to Herbie for a minute. I had heard a news story that Disney had gone in and edited Lindsey Lohan to make her boobs appear smaller in the movie. If they did, she must have a really huge rack, because they looked really large on the big screen! I guess I better go before I get in trouble for lusting after a girl that is half my age.

No comments: