Wednesday, July 20, 2005

School

Last night at school was not a lot of fun. The instructor gave us three word problems to solve. Normally I am the first one done. I only got two of them done before he called time. Which was 45 minutes later. Uh. I feel slow. Course I did get farther than anyone else, so maybe I'll do alright on the test tomorrow. The instructor did tell us that there would only be one word problem on the test and it would be one of "these". Which is basically our homework from that section. I get the feeling that he will change the numbers a little bit, but then again he might not. Guess I'll find out tomorrow night. So anyway, when I got home from work, my wife informed me that she didn't have any dinner for me to eat and asked if I would eat a grilled ham and cheese. Sure. I had ham and cheese for lunch, but anything I don't have to cook myself is ok with me. She was already in her gym clothes, since she just put them on after taking a shower from going to the pool. When I got home from school I saw that the women were playing the championship softball game down the street, so I rounded up my daughter, told my wife goodbye and we left to go watch them play. My units team won btw. When we went home I went to open the door and it just pushed open. My wife failed to ensure that the door latched when she shut it. Oh well. Not like we have anything really worth anything. I told my wife when she got home that she had failed to close the front door.

The radio station I listen to (www.realrock101.com) is out of Orlando and they have this Latina chick that does the traffic report. (They have live streaming audio on the site also.) All the DJ's say she is smoking hot and they are trying to get a picture of her in a bikini to post on the website. I hope they do because she just sounds like she is super hot. I don't usually go for latina or black chicks, mostly because of the attitude they give all the time. There have been a few that don't do it, but they are few and far between.

Back to last night, when my wife got home she went into the bedroom to continue studying, which was fine with me, since I was reading. Bedtime comes close and I do my chores, (litter box, trash, feed the cat,etc.) and go into the bedroom. She is still studying, so I got ready for bed and laid down and continued reading. About 2230 she decides to go into the living room to continue studying so I could go to sleep. That was nice of her. I turned the TV on to keep me company till I fell asleep. I don't know when she came to bed, but I was asleep so don't really care. I guess thats enough of my scattered ramblings today. Maybe after lunch I'll make another post.

Make a nice day!

No comments: