Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Launch and Lunch

Well the launch was really neat to see. We all went across the street to the beach and watched from there. The crowd out there was huge. I don't think I have ever seen the beach that crowded.

So lunch wasn't alot of fun. I got something to eat and went back to the bedroom where my wife was sitting doing her homework. We chit chatted for a few minutes then she asked me if I had put any thought into how we would go about our separation. She definitely caught me off guard. I had hoped that things were getting better, but once again I have no idea how women think. So I told her that I had not given it any thought because it hurt too much to think about. So we were talking some more and she did state that she would be leaving me. She just didn't know how long it would be until that time came. Probably either september or october. I don't know what I will do then. I told her that I was willing to try to work on our compatibility because she said we were completely opposite, and have always been. She told me that she probably should have already left so that the pain would be over quicker. I have a problem with that though, because I keep thinking that maybe there is a chance she will change her mind. She swore at lunch that she wouldn't change her mind and I asked her how long I should wait in case she did. She told me that I shouldn't wait, and that if she did change her mind there were two things that could happen then. 1, I would be over her and involved with someone else, so too bad for her. Or 2, I wouldn't be involved with anyone else and I would be happy to have her back in my life. I have been having a hard time not breaking down here at work since lunch today. I had a meeting right when I got back so I was involved and not able to think about my personal life going to hell in a handbasket for a little while. Now that it is over, well here I am, typing it all into my diary. I did tell her that I do still love her, and that it is very difficult for me to just pretend that I don't. When I left to come back to work I again told her that I loved her very much and I probably always would. I have to stop now. I don't think I can keep typing much longer.

No comments: