Thursday, July 21, 2005

After

So at lunch, I went home. Nobody there. No biggie. I heated up a burger from last night and started reading some more Harry Potter. My wife and daughter camae home shortly thereafter. I finished the burger and my wife decided she wanted one so she was eating that. When she finished she started naming things that she needed to do. Then she got to "Go to the gym this evening" and I asked her, "What I don't get to go celebrate the last night of class afterwards?" Then she starts with the I thought you had a couple more nights to go, etc.. routine. No bother to me really, it's not like I am a big partier or anything. I guess I said it just to get her to think about the possibilty that I won't always be there so she can run off and do whatever she wants, whenever she wants.

I am going to have to get my A/C looked at in my car. It is starting to be temperamental. It only runs when it feels like running. When it does work it blows cold air, but when it doesn't, it is hot! The A/C place says it is hard to troubleshoot an electrical problem in A/C systems. Translation = Lots of $$$. Time to do something else that makes me look busy!

No comments: