Tuesday, July 19, 2005

After lunch

Having a bit of a hard time after lunch today. Just getting depressed I guess. I got home for lunch and saw that my wife was not home. I figured she took our daughter to the pool or something. I open the door and there is our 9 year old daughter. By herself. I asked where momma was, she said she didn't know. She didn't hear where momma told her that she was going. I asked her how long she had been gone. My daughter tells me about a half hour. Great. I made a ham and cheese sandwich. My daughter didn't want one. She was being grumpy. I left her watching the TV. What a great babysitter that device is. About 15 minutes later my wife comes in. She has the mail and the floor plan to the new house we are supposed to be getting. Some bad news also. They have changed the house that we are supposed to get. They did have us scheduled for a 4 bedroom house, but a family came in that needed the 4th room, so we got moved to a 3 bedroom house. Oh well such is life. It's just down the road a few houses. Anyway my wife started changing into her swimsuit so she could take our daughter to the pool. She had nothing on the bottom just a shirt on top that she sort of posed in for me. I got a nice peep show, then when she started to take her top off she didn't want me to watch her. WTF? I paid for those, I should get to see them once in awhile! So a short story I stuck around and got to see them in all their glory anyway. Then a few minutes later she came to me and asked me to sunscreen her back for her. I was glad to do it. Seems rather sad that the only physical contact I get with another human being is putting sunscreen on my wifes back. Pretty sad that it gave me a hardon that still hasn't gone down almost two hours later. Talk about walking funny at work. Maybe I need to go read Tacogirls first post again and then go to the bathroom to clean up... Hmmm. Thats an idea...

No comments: