Wednesday, July 06, 2005

What now?

So yesterday I got home from work and everything was hunky dory. My wife had cooked dinner so I could eat before school. It was good, I cleaned up before I left, said my goodbyes,(she doesn't want me to tell her I love her anymore because it makes her feel guilty) and left for school. I aced my test last night and this chapter looks to be fairly easy. I came home and she started in on me, because she can't take the classes she wants to because they are on the same nights that I will be taking classes. I mean she got pretty loud and vocal about it, then started in on other stuff. I'm sitting there trying to figure out what the hell is going on. Then I got mad, because I realized she is frustrated about something and is taking it out on me, without me being able to figure out what she is frustrated about and no hope for her to apologize and make me feel better about it later. Just taking it out on me. So I got a little loud too. Then she went to the beach for a walk. When she got home about an hour later, she acted like nothing had happened. What the hell is going on? I don't know if I can handle all this stress. I wish I had someone I could talk to face to face. My only friend that I could call and talk to on the phone is in Ecuador doing missionary work. He should be back in August though. Hopefully I can find someone to talk to. I could go see the chaplain, but sometimes I want to say things that wouldn't be appropriate in church or to a chaplain. I can't even tell many people about my blog here so that they can read it and give me advice. If the military folks were to read it I could quite possibly lose my clearance and then I would be in a world of shit. I don't know how much longer I can go on being treated like this. If I didn't love her it would be so much easier.

No comments: