Thursday, July 07, 2005

Why am I here?

I damn sure don't feel like being here today. Although I don't want to be at home either. I feel like whenever I am around my wife she is lying to me and not telling me the whole truth. She says she is going to stay with me until probably Sept sometime. I wonder if her friend's apartment lease comes due then, and they are going to get an apartment together. She says that she hasn't cheated on me, but I have no idea if she is telling me the truth. Do I have any reason to doubt her? No. WHy do I think she may be lying? Gut feeling. Who is going to get hurt the most in this? Our daughter. Her nephew is coming to town today. He is transferring to a college here and wants to find a place to live before school starts. He is a good kid. Well I guess he's not actually a kid, he is in his mid 20's now. I guess I better go do something that looks productive.

No comments: