Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Dreams

I had a weird dream last night. I dreamed that I had a wonderful woman in bed with me who wanted my attention. I was licking and kissing her shoulder before falling asleep snuggled up with her. Evidently I was actually doing that to my wife since she woke up and blew her nose, then basically pushed me off of her. I don't know how long I actually slept like that, but I know it felt really good. When I got home from PT this morning, she was just opening the garage in order to wash her car. She was wearing blue jean shorts and her white bikini top. Damn! For a 42 year old woman I still think she is HOT! She does have some awesome tits. 34DD's are really nice. Expensive too. I should know I paid for them. I just wish I had a chance to play with them. Anyway, I got her to wash the bird crap off my car for me while I got ready for work. It was nice of her to do since she would have sprayed my car anyway. So I signed up for one of those free "fuck buddy" sites. Almost immediately I got an email from a woman about 60 miles away. In the email it said, "I just want dick. Nothing else. If that is good for you, lets chat." Talk about a straightforward woman. I went to check out her profile and it is a picture of her naked, bent over, with her business right there in the camera. Shaved smooth. Nothing hidden. Now I am scared that I might be in over my head. How would I go about meeting her and fucking away? Should I? If I do, would that ruin any chance I might have of saving my marriage? I also got another email from a girl that lists her age at 18. I checked her profile and she is very pretty with really big tata's. She asked why she should choose me, since so many boys have emailed her. Hmm. I didn't email her, and I'm definitely not a boy. Is she looking for a sugar daddy? Should I even consider boning her since she is almost the same age as my step-daughter? Should I even care? Damn this is getting long. I better go. I want to see if Tacogirl has posted yet today. Take care.

No comments: