Thursday, July 14, 2005

Dang it!!

Well yesterday was a bust! I was all set to watch the launch. Then they cancelled it. I even went home from work early just for that. Oh well. Maybe Saturday. Yesterday was pretty uneventful after that. I am thinking of asking my wife one more time if she wants to "take care of each others itch" on a loveless level. After all she is the one who said it was just sex. I figure she is already getting it scratched elsewhere, but before I go that far I feel that I must give her every opportunity. Maybe an open marriage would work for us. I just don't know. I have a headache that won't go away right now. No it isn't a tumor!! I had planned on going out to lunch instead of going home, but I need to get some Tylenol for my headache. Maybe my wife will be interested in going out to lunch. I doubt it. Time to go I guess.

No comments: