Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Launch Day Take two!!

Well they are supposed to launch today. Again. Hopefully it will go today. I am really looking forward to seeing it go up. Less than an hour to go as I type this. I hope they are going to cut us loose so that we can go watch it. I may have to settle for going down to the North end of the building where there are windows.

Recap of yesterday. I got home from work and talked to my wife for a little bit before she left for class. Then I heated up some dinner for my daughter and I. Then I made her go to the beach with me. She didn't want to go, but she hadn't been out of the house all day long. Just vegged in front of the TV. So we go to the beach and watched the waves for awhile. She started collecting some shells and found a small piece of driftwood, then we went home. She then decided that she would play out in the tree out front. Good. I checked email and did some surfing for a little while. She came in about 7:30, and I noticed that she smelled pretty bad so I made her go take a shower. She takes forever in the shower. It was almost 8:30 by the time she got out. I got her hair brushed and off to bed on time. She was still awake when my wife came home at 10. My wife came in the bedroom for a few minutes then went out to the living room to look over the test and quiz she got back last night. I fell asleep and was sleeping good until I got woke up a little after midnight by my wife hitting me. I couldn't figure out why she was hitting me, so I just moved all the way over to the edge of my side. I guess I was too far over towards her side. I asked her about it this morning and she said sha wasn't hitting me, just pushing me to get me to move over. Yeah ok. After I got back from PT we were talking a little as I got ready for work, and she was talking about what the guy in her class that sits next to her said. The conversation was about how women get fat after they get married and have kids. He said he was going to marry a hot soccer mom, and leered at my wife. My wife looked at him and asked him how old he was. 23. She told him that her oldest daughter would be turning 18 next month and she was more his age. I told my wife at this point that he would probably be disappointed, because her oldest isn't nearly as hot as her. She told me she was glad that I had that point of view, otherwise she would be worried about it. I only told her the truth.

So this morning at PT we got to play dodgeball. Man those small ones hurt to get hit with. I took one to the back right side of my neck and ear. My ear was ringing for several minutes. My neck still has a mark on it. I got hit on my left pectoral also. Nice round red spot there. All in all it was alot of fun. I better end this for now. I hope to be able to take off and go watch the launch soon. Make a nice day!!

No comments: