Thursday, July 28, 2005

Wondering

Well last night was quiet. I got home from work, and my wife was getting ready for school. We chit chatted for a few minutes, and I told her about the meeting that I got roped into this afternoon at 1630. What a crock of shit! And then I also reminded her that I was helping the girl who was moving to Tennessee pack up her moving truck on Friday. I asked her if she wanted to go eat at the new Crab Shack down the road on Saturday. She said that sounded like a good idea. Then she left for school. When she got home it was a little after 10 and I was in bed. Around 11 I went to see if the door was locked and if she had fallen asleep in the living room. Turns out she was on her computer and texting on her cell phone at the same time. I just went back to bed. When I woke up this morning she was in bed with me.

I got to thinking again yesterday evening, and I am wondering if she has started seeing a woman instead of a man. That would make more sense as to some of the comments she has made. If that is the case, then I could deal with her staying with me and seeing a woman. I wonder if she feels that she can only love one person at a time. But then again she hasn't ever really been friendly with women. When we first got married she asked me if I wanted to try a threesome with another woman. I thought that she was testing me to see if I would cheat on her, and I told her that I didn't think I would be able to keep up with two women. Now I wonder if she wanted another woman to play with for herself. Of course this could just all be a fantasy my mind is coming up with in order to feel better about her not loving me anymore. Make a nice day.

No comments: