Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Launch Day

Well today they are supposed to light the candle on Discovery. That should be fun to see. I am going to go home early and put the video camera on the roof to see if I can tape the launch. Yeah cheesy I know. So what. I haven't seen one since I got here so I want to see it.

Had a decent evening yesterday. Right before I left work my wife called and asked what I wanted from Wendy's for dinner. I got home, changed clothes, rounded up my school books and then she was back with dinner. I had plenty of time to eat before I had to go to school. At school we had a quiz which I aced. That is a good feeling. When I got home from school, my wife went to the gym for an hour and a half or so. I didn't really pay attention to how long she was gone. I don't know if the book I am reading is helping with that or what, but I just wasn't concerned about it. She brought the mail from the P.O. box home since it is right near the gym. I had a bunch of mail. My D&D magazine, Penthouse Letters, and Playboy. I sat there and looked through the Playboy until I was ready to go to bed. I know it has articles, but I don't normally read them. That is what the Penthouse Letters is for! Anyway, the centerfold is ok, but I still have a hankering for Scarlett Keegan, Miss September 2004. You would have to do a google search or pull your old issues out to see why. Not hard to see why once you see her. After that I went to bed and watched the Travel Channel for awhile before I fell asleep. I don't know when my wife came to bed, but she sent an email to my work account about 11:15 last night. OK. Guess I better get to work. Have a nice day!

No comments: