Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Interesting

So I went to a going away luncheon today. The girl got pregnant and chose to get out instead of staying in. Her choice. Anyway, she wasn't a petite girl to begin with, she had some meat on her, but she had a rather large bra size. Well now that she is pregnant, guess what? Yep, they are really, really big! When I went to tell her goodluck and goodbye, she pulled me into a really tight hug. I could stand to play with her. Since she isn't married and the guy that got her that way isn't around anymore, I think she needs some help, if you know what I am referring to. She alluded to that to me anyway. Some comments just shouldn't be said.

I went home after that to drop off my leftovers, my wife was studying and getting burnt out. I was talking to her for a few minutes and realized that she wasn't wearing a bra. She kept staring at me and her nipples started getting hard. They showed up real nice in the top she was wearing. The more we talked the more she stared and the harder her nipples got. I finally had to leave, even though I was enjoying the view and her paying attention to me. Maybe there is hope after all. Of course she could of just been thinking about something else entirely. I don't know. I sure wish I could read minds!!

No comments: