Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Ugly morning

Well this morning sucked. Last night sucked too. My wife had class and I figured that after our talk on Sunday things would improve. Nope. She did the same thing. She stayed out late after school. Said she didn't think it was that big of a deal. I told her that if she had called then it wouldn't be a big deal. So she gets pissed off that I am giving her a curfew. I never told her she had to come home, just that she should give me a call so I wouldn't worry. This morning I let her know that it wasn't so much her staying out that bothered me, but the fact that she had time for everyone and everything else besides me. Then I left for PT. I just don't know what is going on with her. I Love her very much, but I am tired of putting up with her treating me this way. Feeling sorry for myself. Have a nice day.

No comments: