Monday, May 23, 2005

Shakes

Sorry I haven't posted in a week or so. Haven't had the energy. Finally had a big blowout fight on Friday. My wife informed me when I got home from work that she was going to go visit her friend who was visiting DisneyWorld so that they could go out. I told her that I didn't think our 9 year old daughter should be going to bars because she would be taking her with. I decided right after that that I was tired of passively taking it and got mad. I yelled at her for not ever wanting to make time to spend with me, but that she would make time for anyone and everything else. I got into how come she never wanted to be around me, why didn't she ever want me touching her, or talking to her. I went on and on for a good 30 minutes. I was crying when I finished and then I left. I went to the beach for a couple of hours then a book store for a while. After I had finally got myself under some sort of control I called to see if she wanted to meet me somewhere for dinner. There was no answer at home, so I figured she took our daughter and went. I called her cell phone, but she never answered. So I finally went home. The front door was wide open and nobody was home. I called her cell phone again, still no answer. I finally texted her and asked if she had our daughter because the front door was wide open when I got home. I waited for a while to see if she would answer me, but she didn't so I finally went and got something to eat. When I got home from that they were there. She was pissed off because I had stopped her from going to see her friend. I told her I didn't stop her from seeing her friend, just stopped her from bar hopping. So we argued some more, I asked her what we needed to do to save our marraige. She said she didn't know if it was salvageable. This went on. I didn't hardly sleep. I got up early on Saturday. I mowed the yard, fixed my car, some other crap I can't even remember. I was pretty much in a daze. Yesterday was better. I went to church with our daughter, she went to volunteer at the homeless shelter giving out food. When I got home from church, she had left a note saying she was getting groceries, and running errands. Three hours later she finally called and said she was going to another grocery store to pick up some stuff the normal one didn't have. I told her that her mom had called and wouldn't be coming over till today. She finally got home and we decided to go for a walk on the beach. As we were nearing the finish of our walk she told me that she was going to go visit her friend. Whatever. Then she told me she would be back in time to get our daughter to school in the morning. Yeah that makes me feel good, my wife going on a sleep over. I keep getting the feeling that she is cheating on me. Time to go I guess.

No comments: