Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Depressed

News flash! I'm depressed yet again! Yeah, like that is news. Why is it that my wife can dedicate time for all sorts of things, but not for her husband? Am I really that needy? She barely acknowledges me in the morning, at lunch time she is busy doing schoolwork, after work she is either going to school, doing schoolwork, or watching TV. When I try to get a few minutes, she always remembers something she forgot like emptying the dishwasher or checking on her laundry. She doesn't have a job outside of the home. She is a stay at home mom. What does she do all day that she can't get everything done so she can spend time with me? And forget about bedtime, she is too tired to do anything. She won't even allow me to spoon because it makes her sweat. She won't hold my hand either. I think if I got sent to Iraq for a tour she would be ecstatic. Probably pack my bags for me and drive me to the airport say goodbye and drive off. I asked her last night how much money was in our daughters college fund. She said she didn't know and would have to look it up. I sure hope she didn't just spend the money that my grandfather left me. It was supposed to go into our daughters college fund. I need to get some work done before I get really depressed and off myself here at work.

No comments: