Monday, February 28, 2005

Weekend

Well this weekend sucked ass bigtime. I took my daughter to a medievel faire which was ok. My wife refused to go because she had so much homework to do. Did she do it? Nope. She claims she couldn't find any information at the library or on the internet. Saturday night she was talking to me and laughing, I started to rub her butt she pushed my hand away and pulled her pajamas down to cover it completely. To say I was hurt is an understatement. I asked her what were we doing. Why was she treating me this way. She told me she didn't know why. There were numerous other questions about our relationship. I finally told her that I thought she should move into the other bedroom. I then cried for several hours. I fell asleep after 1:30 but I woke up at 4:00. I laid in bed until 6:00 then finally got up. I drank my coffee and got ready for church, I was still upset. I couldn't sit around the house anymore so I went in to my office and cried for about an hour. Then I went home. SHe was just finishing getting dressed. I asked her again why she was treating me like this and if she knew just exactly how lonely she was making me. She said she knew how lonely it was and asked if I liked it. We talked for about an hour until I had to go to church. Some of the things I brought up were her conversations with dickhead, some other man giving her flowers on Valentines day, the fact that she has used up several time cards for her cell phone, but that she was never talking to me with it so who was it she was talking to. I asked her if there was someone else. She didn't answer those questions. When I asked her why she wasn't trying to work this out she said that she could only focus on one stressful event at a time and right now it was her school work that she was focusing on, and that she couldn't deal with this stuff now. I asked her if she expected me to just wait until her classes were over in two months to try to save our marraige, again she said it was just too much stress right now. I asked her how stressful would it be for her to get served with divorce papers. She agreed that that would be very stressful. I told her that she was going to have to work on our marraige whether she felt like it or not. She seemed to get the idea that I was not going to be a doormat anymore. Last night was more homework for her and me falling asleep in front of the tv. I finally woke up and did my nightly chores then went to bed. She actually came to bed when I did, but she had to shave her legs. She turned the tv on and then turned the lights out. I fell asleep before she actually came to bed. I vaguely remember her changing the station while laying in bed but that is it. This morning she was slightly more friendly when I left for work, but it still wasn't the way it should be. I guess I will be strung along like a doormat for a few more weeks. Time for me to post this monster.

No comments: