Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Second try

For my second try at posting a long one today.

Last night I was watching TV while my wife was studying in the bedroom. The DVR came on and asked if I wanted to cancel one of the shows that was preparing to start recording, I told it no and kept watching what I was watching. 30 seconds later it switched to one of the shows. I was frustrated because even though we have two TV's in the house I couldn't watch what I wanted to watch because evidently I am too nice. I decided to just go to bed. My wife was still studying in there when I went to bed. I don't know when she finally stopped studying, when she came to bed or even turned the lights out. For all I know she didn't even kiss me good night. Not that she ever does. I always kiss her. Am I pathetic or what?

No comments: