Tuesday, February 15, 2005

No Love on V-Day

Yep no love on Valentines Day. I gave her flowers, a present, and a card. We had a nice evening together after our kid went to bed. She showed me how much she can deep throat on a wine bottle, I figured I was going to get lucky. Nope. Went to bed I started slow just lightly tickling the back of her knee and thigh, then she tells me to stop she was tired. Hmmm, whats wrong with that picture?

Also, a "friend" at the gym gave her roses yesterday! I think I am being a doormat and being walked all over. She told me about the flowers at lunch, telling me jokingly that her boyfriend gave them to her. My attitude changed real quick so she told me it was just some old man who she talks to at the gym. Yeah right, and I got a 12 inch dick!!

No comments: